Introduction

My name is Ignacio Flores (Candidate number: 9049) and I am working in Group 2 with Mario Louka, (Candidate Number 9099) and Eddie Rowe (Candidate Number 9147). To access my work, please click on the three labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

Group 2 Music Video

Digipak

Digipak:

Website

Link to the website:Link to the website:


Tuesday 13 October 2015

R&P Post 1: My A2 group

During the A2 project, I will be working with Eddie and Mario.

My group, from left to right: Eddie, Myself and Mario

I think I we all have a mixture of different technical and creative skills that will work well together; for example Eddie has a high amount of expertise using editing software and cameras and Mario is very creative. I think I will be able to help a lot with the organisational aspects of the shoot, deciding shots and making sure everything goes smoothly.

To work efficiently as a group, we organised meetings throughout the week so that we could meet and work on the project together. These meetings are at a set time during the week, where we work on whatever needs doing at the time. If one of us were to miss a meeting, they would have to put in some work individually, to make up for the time lost. However, that isn't to say that we won't put in individual work, we plan to put in as many free periods as we can into our work, and in this regard it is very useful that Mario and I share the same free periods, so we can work together.
We also decided to set up Facebook and WhatsApp groups so we can quickly convey our ideas to each other at any time. This will mean that we can continue to share ideas during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment