Introduction

My name is Ignacio Flores (Candidate number: 9049) and I am working in Group 2 with Mario Louka, (Candidate Number 9099) and Eddie Rowe (Candidate Number 9147). To access my work, please click on the three labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

Group 2 Music Video

Digipak

Digipak:

Website

Link to the website:Link to the website:


Friday 16 October 2015

R&P Post 12: Artists/bands that have influenced my ideas

Calvin Harris
Calvin Harris
Calvin Harris is a DJ who is well known in the EDM genre. He has a relaxed personality and a plain wardrobe, something I think would work well with our own artist.






Sonny Wilson


Sonny Wilson
Sonny Wilson is a singer-songwriter, and is the vocalist for the song Booyah, which has similar vocals to our song and is the same genre. He is still fairly early on in his career, but has achieved quite a lot of success,

No comments:

Post a Comment