Introduction

My name is Ignacio Flores (Candidate number: 9049) and I am working in Group 2 with Mario Louka, (Candidate Number 9099) and Eddie Rowe (Candidate Number 9147). To access my work, please click on the three labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

Group 2 Music Video

Digipak

Digipak:

Website

Link to the website:Link to the website:


Friday 16 October 2015

R&P post 10: Album covers that have inspired and influenced my ideas

I found in my research that all house albums usually follow these conventions:
  • A simplistic colour scheme
  • A simplistic design
  • If there is a person on the cover, it is usually just one, the artist
  • Bold, simple fonts for the band name
  • Similar or entirely different font for the album title
I made this prezi to highlight some of the research I did:


These albums followed the conventions, however there seems to be some variety in the inside of the albums. 2Future4U and Knife Party had a list of shoutouts/thank yous, however I Created Disco simply had the title repeated several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment