Introduction

My name is Ignacio Flores (Candidate number: 9049) and I am working in Group 2 with Mario Louka, (Candidate Number 9099) and Eddie Rowe (Candidate Number 9147). To access my work, please click on the three labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

Group 2 Music Video

Digipak

Digipak:

Website

Link to the website:Link to the website:


Thursday 15 October 2015

R&P Post 5: The kind of video I would like to make

I want to make a video that is visually appealing to people, but not too difficult to create. One way in which we could do this is through the use of different coloured backgrounds; this should be easy enough to do with the studio we have, as we would just have to light the infinite white background in the correct colour. I also don't want there to be a huge focus on performance or narrative, and instead want a mixture of the two.


Radiohead - Just
This video had a good mixture of narrative and performance, and the two connect to each other at the end when the band look at what has happened. I think this was a very interesting way of telling a story through a music video.



No comments:

Post a Comment