Introduction

My name is Ignacio Flores (Candidate number: 9049) and I am working in Group 2 with Mario Louka, (Candidate Number 9099) and Eddie Rowe (Candidate Number 9147). To access my work, please click on the three labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

Group 2 Music Video

Digipak

Digipak:

Website

Link to the website:Link to the website:


Sunday 29 March 2015

Construction 7: My personal contributions to the Shoot Sessions

During shoot sessions I took on a predominantly organisational role. I focused on designing the shoot board and then during the shoot I kept track of which shot we were shooting and also managed the clapper board.


 As a group, we made sure to keep all of the roles open, so while Alistair and Eddie may have focused on things such as lighting or filming, I would often help and contribute my opinion on how the lighting looked or the framing of a shot. I also helped in preparing the actors for their shots, handing them necessary props, or going through what they needed to do in the shot they were doing.

In our final shoot I decided that the props that were laid out on the table should be the same throughout the scene, for continuity. To make sure that this continuity wasn't broken, I made a note of where each prop or stack of chips was on the table, I also made note of who had how many chips so that the amount of chips people had would not change between shots.




I think I did a good job overall, although my first shoot board was incorrect, it was only the test shoot, so it didn't have that much of a negative impact and it also made me be more careful in the next version of the shoot board.

No comments:

Post a Comment