Introduction

My name is Ignacio Flores (Candidate number: 9049) and I am working in Group 2 with Mario Louka, (Candidate Number 9099) and Eddie Rowe (Candidate Number 9147). To access my work, please click on the three labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.

Group 2 Music Video

Digipak

Digipak:

Website

Link to the website:Link to the website:


Tuesday 30 June 2015

4) How do you think your prelim experiences will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

I think that the prelim has had a very big impact on how I will approach next term's music video coursework. It has made me realise how much work went into the planning of the shoot day, not only to the shot lists and time keeping aspects, but also the cast and crew.

Depending on the scale of the music video, we may need to bring in people from outside the media group, so we would have to teach them how to properly lipsync if they are singing in the video; we would also need to thoroughly teach them the actions we would want them to perform in the music video. We would probably have to also make character sheets for the people acting in our video, so that they know how they are meant to look and act.

I have also noticed that we needed to spend quite a lot of time editing our video, taking quite a while adding in special effects; this has made me want to plan out our edit time when it comes to the real thing, so that we have as much time as possible to work on it and perfect it.

A behind the scenes video of our music video remake, this shows how people were working with each other throughout the day, enjoying the experience; something I hope everyone involved in my music video can do as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment